- A Season: Alaska
When: Approximately early January to late March or early April
Fish: Pollock & Roe
- Hake Season: off the coast of Washington and Oregon
When: Approximately end of May through early June
Fish: Pacific Whiting
- B Season: Alaska
When: Approximately mid June through late September
- We have three vessels:
- C/P ARCTIC FJORD
- C/P ARCTIC STORM
- F/V Sea Storm
- Crew members should expect:
- To be away from home, family and friends for a minimum of 3 months or 90 days. Exact duration of time is dependent upon the availability of fish.
- To be paid on a crew-share basis, meaning each crew is compensated on their number of shares (the worth of each share is determined by trip).
- Raises are given at the supervisors' discretion and are dependent upon work performance.
- We promote from within whenever possible.
- All crew members must be prepared to undergo a wellness check performed by a licensed physician as well as a drug screen prior to any offer of employment. This is required to ensure the health and safety of our crew members.