What do we fish for and when?
- A Season: Alaska
When: Approximately early January to late March or early April
Fish: Pollock & Roe
- Hake Season: off the coast of Washington and Oregon
When: Approximately end of May through early June
Fish: Pacific Whiting
- B Season: Alaska
When: Approximately mid June through late September
How many fishing vessels do we have?
- We have three vessels:
- C/P ARCTIC FJORD
- C/P ARCTIC STORM
- F/V Sea Storm
What is it like to be a crew member?
- Crew members should expect:
- To be away from home, family and friends for a minimum of 3 months or 90 days. Exact duration of time is dependent upon the availability of fish.
- To be paid on a crew-share basis, meaning each crew is compensated on their number of shares (the worth of each share is determined by trip).
- Raises are given at the supervisors' discretion and are dependent upon work performance.
- We promote from within whenever possible.
- All crew members must be prepared to undergo a wellness check performed by a licensed physician as well as a drug screen prior to any offer of employment. This is required to ensure the health and safety of our crew members.
Who can work shipyard?
Only current crew members are allowed to work shipyard. We do not hire new employees for shipyard work.